Sunday, January 11, 2004

Do Angels have sex?

Shiu… keep quiet. I don’t want to awake you. I exist only in your dreams; well I am your only true dream. I guess you can call me an Angel. Yes, that’s what I am, an Angel. I am here to comfort you, only you. Isn’t it funny, how God send is perfect creation to protect one of is favorite, yet unperfected child?

You must not be scared! My purpose here is to ease your restless and troubled soul. Don’t you feel comfort in my blue eyes, my smooth snow white skin, in my curly blond hair? Or is it ebony skin and muscled body? I am here to fulfil your deepest and secret desires. I am here to give you God’s love. One condition: you have to ask me for it, because god gave me no specific instructions.

Yes, huge me tenderly. Stronger now! Feel what I have to offer, in His name. Do angels have sex? No. That is why we want it. And we call it Love. We have a lot of love to give, and you are the one that was chosen. Well, God is giving you the opportunity, wetter you profit it or not, it is up to you.

Wonderful things can result from our union, don’t you think? My perfection added to your devotion. Imagine it! We will not create a God or a Superman. It will be more than that, it will be a creature, an identity above everything know to menkind. We could creat something beyond our wildest dreams… we could create a new emotion, a new sensation.

Thank you! That was the softer kiss an Angel ever received. So pure, so full of crude emotion! Thank you, for accepting my invitation. Now relax, and enjoy it. At the end you feel as God itself. You will know that He exist throughout my Love.

No comments: