Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Enjoy it!

I am the devil.
Look at my sweet, smiley eyes. I am sweet an innocent, a little sheep. Don’t look at my moving tail. I only use it to hypnotize those mean people that believe that lust is a sin. Burn in hell those that never felt the carnal pleasure. Burn twice those that were unable to deliver pleasure.
Don’t be afraid. I am here to comfort you. To show you that something so good, must be a God’s blessing. Come closer. I will bite you, softly, tenderly. Are you afraid that you might like it? You are right! You will like it, I promise you that.
Undress yourself! Why? Because I’m asking. You want it. I want it. Isn’t that enough for you? Do you want promises? I promise hell for the next hours, and heaven for a few minutes. And earth for the rest of the day.
You will be breathless during the act, and you will beg me to stay that way, for eternity! Even if it kills you. Would you rather live a long miseravel life, or die of ecstasy in a few hours? The after death is the prolongation of how you have died!
Now, come! Words are useless after foreplay. Touch my madness and enjoy it.

No comments: