Friday, October 08, 2004

People just ain't no good

I really enjoy when your naked body lies next to me. Hold me? stronger! Humm? liking my inner ear? you now how to make me smile! My tongue moving around in the back of your neck? now circling around your lips? biting your nipples? this is old news for you, I now that. You have done it all for more than one time. But you like it! Always! When you lay back and proudly show me your tits, staring at me begging to be kissed? your hips against me? stronger and stronger? the circular movement of your waist?
What is your hand doing down there? You naughty girl. Always heading full-speed ahead towards your objective. No! Don?t stop. I like it? a lot!
Let?s move to next level. You want me inside of you, I now that. Can you feel him so close? touching you and yet so distant from the ultimate goal. It? almost sadistic, isn?t it?
I am tired of this foreplay. You can dress yourself and leave now. Surprised? You are so pretty and sexy but? you don?t deserve my semen! And before you leave, bring me a cup coffee, one of the few things that still gives pleasure.




As she left the room, still astonished with what haven?t done with her, she started singing, sadly?

"People just ain't no good
I think that's welll understood
You can see it everywhere you look
People just ain't no good

It ain't that in their hearts they're bad
They can comfort you, some even try
They nurse you when you're ill of health
They bury you when you go and die
It ain't that in their hearts they're bad
They'd stick by you if they could
But that's just bullshit
People just ain't no good"

No comments: